Fighting Covid-19 With Mobile UVC Sterilizer Unit for Hospitals
What we cannot see scares us more than the threat of visible hazards. This is exactly why highly infectious microbial diseases are currently a graver concern for global health than anything else. While vaccines are the key in the prevention of pandemics, once an outbreak has occurred, disinfection measures to limit the spread become indispensable.
Recently, hospitals have been at the top of the list of places to avoid as that is where the germs and viruses are. But for healthcare workers and the patients themselves, there is no way to avoid these potential hotspots.
Manual cleaning, no matter how industriously done in hospitals, cannot offer exhaustive disinfection against all pathogens. We need something more potent and effective that provides complete disinfection and helps us feel a little less vulnerable to invisible perils.
Solution - Mobile UVC Sterilizer Units for Hospitals
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a UV lamp with an intensity of 40 µW/cm² at the center of a space for surface disinfection. This solution is best offered by UVC Mobile Room Sterilizer.
UVC technology is a commonly used disinfectant for air, water and nonporous surfaces. It has been used for decades to reduce the spread of diseases caused by bacteria, like tuberculosis. For this reason, they are commonly and rightly referred to as germicidal.
UVC radiation effectively destroys the outer protein layer of the SARS-Coronavirus. The destruction of this layer not only leads to inactivation of the virus but it also makes it incapable to reproduce.
Advantages of the Technology for Hospitals
- Unlike UVC wands or other devices, UVC Mobile Room Sterilizer uses its long arms and height to disinfect without the need to reposition the system.
- The operating of the device is simple, intuitive and can be remotely controlled. This eliminates the need for human personnel for handling and disinfecting.
- The contact-free disinfection also reduces the chances of human error and cross-contamination.
- A motion sensor in the device deactivates the lamp if it detects movement within 16 feet.
- The arms can be folded out of the protective shell and adjusted to different angles from 30-180°.
- It is clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, fungi and other germs and allergens within seconds of UVC light
- Equipped with high powered UVC lamps, the device is highly portable. With the help of its moving wheels, it can be moved across all rooms, foyers, washrooms to make sure the whole area is sanitized.
The UVC Mobile Room Sterilizer is used for a number of commercial applications, like disinfecting transportation, airports, etc. But due to its easy handling, it is especially suitable for healthcare facilities. Using it as a final step during terminal cleaning of wards or surgical suites is the best way for complete disinfection.
With the usage and importance of such a device in mind, UVC Deals offer Mobile UVC Sterilizer Units in two different sizes. These units can be safely used in hospitals, nursing homes, quarantine and isolation centers to help our brave healthcare staff and practitioners in their war against COVID-19.